Another way to Install a package of Honey bees, in your hive.


You can install a package of Honeybees in your hive as demonstrated in this video. You need to wear protection gear which is not shown.

Spring of the year brings hope & excitement. Just like the new blooms and flowers start blooming bring in excitement of new life and a beautiful day, Sweet Breath of Spring is here. The Aroma of a new chapter with beauty awaits the bees and the beekeeper.

The beekeeper has be working on his equipment during the winter preparing for this glorious season God is about to deliver. The anticipation and hope gives us euphoria. I'm 68 and I still remember the euphoria I had when I first starting keeping honey bees. I loved them so much, they were on my mind all the time. Kind of like when you got married, that was on your mind all the time for several reasons which we won't go into. My 1st wife and I have been married 46+ years and she's still my Queen, my only Queens. I love her dearly and well as the 2 boys, one girl and 7 grand children.
Young men seeking information and wanting to get some honey bees for the first time, I tell them, Honeybees are like a good woman, you take care of her and she will take care of you, but don't mess up, you'll get stung.



FROM

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου